Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cookie Day

Sam helped me make cookies the other day. I turned around to put a pan in the oven, and when I turned back around Sam had already started on the second pan.
When he was done helping (and anxiously waiting for a warm cookie) he practiced his numbers. He traced those all by himself.
A few minutes later we heard Will waking up from his nap, so Sam went into his room. A second later I heard both of them laughing. This is what they were doing when I went in. So cute.


Mary Jane is at our house right now. She was downstairs playing with Sam, but decided she was hungry. She came up and asked for breakfast. She saw the picture of Will and wanted to look at it while she ate her healthy pumpkin muffin. She said, "Look at those tiny, little pictures! They're so cute!" She'll be in the same grade as Sam (and they'll be in preschool together), but she's about 9 months younger and at least a head shorter.

Renee (my sis-in-law living with us) loves Will. She told me he isn't a birth control baby (meaning he's not the kind of baby that makes you want to stay childless). He's such a happy, good-natured baby...and pretty much irresistable when he sleeps with his hands like that. His allergy seems to be lessening a little bit too. Lucky for him, I've been so naughty the last couple of days. Although, last night I avoided all salad dressings, creamy soups, and desserts at a baby shower because I ate things earlier like pumpkin cookies and a sandwich bun. The only thing I could eat was salad...dry. It actually wasn't that bad though.

Time to go, the kids want to go outside to play!

0 comments: