Monday, November 5, 2007

Finally!

I traded in my computer for a new one, so I'm back after nearly 3 days of an empty computer desk. The last few days haven't been terribly eventful. Probably the most important thing was that I finished Twilight (loved it). I put the next book on hold, but I was the 587th person to have that idea. I decided that with the holidays coming up it might be a good thing, seeing that it will likely be 2-3 months before I get it. When I read a good book I get tunnel vision, I have to keep reading until I'm done. I finished Twilight in 2 or 3 days (thank goodness for naptime and quiet time!)

Tonight we went to dinner with the Fishers. We left the kids (except for Will, he was having a really weird night...refused to nurse) with Eric & Renee and headed to Johnny Carino's. I think our server hated me, I kept asking for bread. We had a really good time though. Plus Katie is in love with Will, so she insisted on holding him while I ate.

Sam wanted to snuggle with Will. This is about as snuggly as Sam gets, and he's been that way since the day he was born. Will doesn't necessarily like to cuddle, but he doesn't fight and push away like Sam always did, so it's almost like he's a snuggler.
A momentous occasion. Will took a binky long enough for me to get a picture. I think his record is 20 seconds. My babies just don't like binkies. Sad in some ways, but so nice in other ways.
Will is now 5 months old (as of Sunday), and we tried to start him on rice cereal. After 2 more attempts he started crying, so we gave up. He stares at us when we eat and he always tries to grab our food, so I thought for sure he'd love starting solids. Wrong. He better start liking it soon, I'm cutting him off eventually. He's been totally unsupplemented (won't even take of bottle of mommy milk), so he probably can't fathom food coming from another source.

0 comments: