Monday, October 22, 2007

Cold Pillow

Mike has a funny habit of flipping his pillow over before he goes to sleep because he likes the cold side on his face. Last night Mike was putting Sam to bed and he (Sam) flipped his pillow over and said, "I want it on the cold side." Mike's genes are beginning to shine through.

My good friend Tami had her baby early Saturday morning. He's a beautiful baby. I know I have a four month old, but it still made me miss holding a newborn. They're just so sweet and fun to hold. She's going to be such a great mom!

Sam brought three pieces of sidewalk chalk to the table at lunchtime and played with them while I brought his food over. He put them together in the shape of an I and told me that's what it was. Then he took the bottom piece away and told me to look at his T. I think he'll like preschool next year. I got him into a preschool that I've heard is the best (just a cute lady that loves kids). There was one spot left and four people that wanted it...and I got it! Sam will be in the same class as a cute little girl in our ward, so it should be a lot of fun.

I took this picture just before sunset (this is the view from the back of our house), and less than 12 hours later we had 3 inches of snow. Most of it's gone now, and today was pretty warm. I can't decide which season we're in. The mountains (mostly covered with clouds) are gorgeous, so we have an incredible view all year. It sure makes doing the dishes a lot more pleasant!

1 comments:

Christine said...

I, too, love having a cold pillow!