Thursday, October 18, 2007

Before and After

This is a lot of pictures, but don't worry...it's easy reading.




I had to repaint the whole ceiling too, since they painted around the shop light.



I'm embarrassed to show this. My closet was my dumping ground. In my defense, Mike made a lot of that pile in the middle while making room for the shelves. This had to be repainted too, it looked terrible...the ceiling was pale green.
Just finished today! I love the new closet, and Mike can even put his stuff in it too!



More parking!


This was taken after all the junipers were removed. Except for the asphalt, they literally covered the entire front yard.
After three years of very hard work, we finally have a front yard!




I'll stop saying I had to repaint. Just assume that if there's a picture with a wall in it, it had to be repainted (even if it's the same color, it was repainted).



My Tai Pan bathroom. Well, the vanity and mirrors at least.


The fastest redo so far! The hardest part was painting it.




This was our first project (okay, second. No pics of the 1st one, just ripped wood off a wall and fixed & painted it) after we moved in, and it's still not done. It's close enough that it's hard to get motivated to finish. We just need to put up new crown moulding and do some painting and wall texturing.

Mike asked me what I wanted to do for our winter project this year. I told him I want to read a book!

4 comments:

Max Fam said...

Mike & Becky, your house looks so cute. I'm going to have to add your link to mine.

Christine said...

Your bathroom is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Nice Work! It looks great.

Us said...

Wow. I thought your house looked great the first time I was there, but it's always refreshing to have some change like that.