Friday, June 3, 2011

A little bit of randomness

So many pictures to post, but lots of laundry to do (and I have to clean up before the babysitter comes tonight!), so just a few pics today.  Mostly because if I have to look at that ugly easter bunny one more time, I'll gouge my eyes out!

 Will's last day of preschool with Miss Chris!  I just had to let him wear his Batman shirt on the last day...because our usual morning would consist of him putting it on and me telling him he had to take it off because he wasn't allowed to wear it to preschool.  Ya, it's a 2T.  He has other Batman shirts, but this one is his favorite!

 We love our carpool group, we have awesome neighborhood friends!  Will, Payton & Gemma (and hopefully Lexi!) will be in the same class next year too.  Can't wait!

 Molly is the ultimate girly girl.  Today we were doing animal sounds, and for the last one I said, "What does Molly say?"  She thought for one second, then said, "PINK!"  I love my Molly!  This was the day she put on as many headbands as she could fit on her head.  This is about half of them...maybe.  I think I have a little girl accessory addiction!  At least she loves it.  :)

Will and Molly decided to help me out by "doing the dishes."  When I came into the kitchen they had just finished throwing several cups of water on the floor, 1/4 cup at a time (they were playing with my measuring cups).  I told them they had to clean it up, so Will got out every clean dishtowel, threw them all on the floor, and left.  Perfect.

1 comments:

Stephanie and Paul said...

That was a creepy easter bunny. So. Thanks for posting :-) and post more! Happy 4th birthday to will yesterday, right? Hope it was a good day. And post more pics!