Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Will is 4!!

Will turned 4 on June 4th!!  He had three different parties, it was a fun week!
I didn't get any pictures at our birthday/goodbye to Emily & Charles party, but our Clayton family parties are always so fun!


For our little family party we had presents (the favorite was, of course, Batman!), cake & ice cream, and a movie night!  We watched Tangled, and the boys actually love it!  We have a tradition of giving all the kids a present for each birthday, so this time around they all got fun new chairs.  Sam calls his a "Hollywood chair."  We call it a camp chair.  :)


Molly loves her monkey chair!  She loves anything with monkeys on it, and it definitely fits her personality.

We had a little water party with Will's neighborhood friends.  14 or 15 kids came, but I was so busy getting all the kids (and myself) fed (okay, and talking to the mom helpers who offered to stay) that I forgot to take any pictures until the very end.  We have some awesome friends, I'm so glad they could all come!

The kids had fun, the moms had fun, and there was very little fighting over the birthday presents.  All in all, I'd say it was a great success!

0 comments: