Monday, June 20, 2011

Nakie Babies

Will and Molly love to be naked.  Especially Molly.  She strips down to nothing on a regular, sometimes daily, basis.  Sometimes she keeps her diaper on, which is always cause for celebration for me!  We've had some amazingly disgusting experiences when she sheds her diaper too.  :)

We found all the kids jumping in the play pen.  Amazingly, it remained in one piece.  

Molly was my good helper folding the laundry!  Laundry.  Bleh.  I can't wait until I can make the kids do their own.  

"Mommy, egg!"

8 comments:

Humper Harder said...

I wish your little girl molly lived near me I'd love to baby sit her and hump her bum hole while youre gone teaching her a lesson for being naked

Alec said...

I will pull your sons dipper off and I would grab his penis and then start stroking his penis off then I would stick his penis into my mouth. It is going to taste so good especially baby boy penis so smooth. I would lay Will down in the crib and start jerking his penis off until I make him spurt his cum out. Then I would use his cum as lube and finger fuck his smooth boy bum. I would lick his balls and penis head from all his oozing cum

Mr. Mr. Mr said...

Sonsonwierd@gmail.com if you want to trade pics/vids

Anonymous said...

God I could feel that... Damn.

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

I love the mental picture ☺️

Unknown said...

I would love a pic of molly naked piz

Unknown said...

Send to quickjoshua23@gmail.com