Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hee Haw Farms

We went down to a little farm in Pleasant Grove with a group of neighborhood friends.  It looked a little deserted when we got there, but it turned out to be really fun!



They rode the little animal train.  Molly's favorite thing by far, she screamed every time I took her out.

The boys also loved the giant, dirty slide.

Some random horse tire swing.

Feeding the goats was an adventure.  Or getting out of the goat pen without the goats was an adventure.

Molly loved the animals!

We started giving the kids pony rides ourselves until help from the farm came (we didn't know).  I was standing too close to the pony and it bit my arm when I had my back turned!  FYI, ponies bite hard.


The tractor ride was lots of fun too!  The weather was perfect, the kids were good, and there were lots of fun activities.  Pretty good for one of the only days this spring that it didn't rain!

1 comments:

Emily said...

The cookie run looks like it was so fun! My favorite part was the girl scout cookie conundrum!