Monday, May 2, 2011

Easterish Fun at Wheeler Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm the day before Easter.  We were going to meet a cousin there, but it ended up just being us.  First thing was pictures with the scary looking Easter bunny.  I put 4 pictures in because of how funny Molly is.  She wasn't too sure, but I think when she decided that if her brothers were okay with creepy bunny, then she was too.





We looked at all the animals and Molly was adorable, making all the animal noises she's been practicing.





We stopped for a snack before checking out the "carnival."  I made them do all the free stuff first.

I love this kid's face!

This was Mike's jacket when he was little!  

I let the kids pick one inflatable.  Molly didn't last long, but I think the boys got my money's worth!

0 comments: