Monday, February 15, 2010

Part I: Las Vegas

We went to California for a week, but we had to stop in Vegas for a couple of nights. Mike and Grace had a buying show for the garden center, so she drove down with us. I had a whole day with just the kids in Vegas. It wasn't as super fun as you'd think. The kids were all sleep-deprived, so I tried to get naps in, so we spent a lot of time in our hotel room. We did go on a couple of walks, but I had to keep covering Sam's eyes as we were walking down the sidewalk. He was not a fan, and didn't know why I kept putting my hand on his face. We went to M&M's World, and I thought it would be some cool place with fun stuff to see. It ended up being a 4 level store, but we did catch a 5 minute 3-d movie on one of the levels. Definitely the highlight.
Will was terrified of Yellow, I had to hold him to keep him from running away.


What's the best way to have a stunning green lawn in the middle of Vegas in the middle of winter? Why, astroturf of course! It's lovely until you get close enough to actually see it.

0 comments: