Monday, February 15, 2010

29 is Fine!

I wasn't expecting much in the way of birthday celebrating since we just went on a great trip and did tons of cool stuff. Mike is the greatest though, and he surprised me with a bag full of cool kitchen gadgets (I'm dying to make french bread!) and a kid-free dinner at Tuscany. I had the pan seared chicken, and Mike got the center cut pork chop. Yum. We have a fancy dinner every few years, so it was so fun to go and enjoy gourmet food at a neat place. Then we went home, put the kids, in bed, and watched Chuck. Does it get any better? I think not.


And the next night I got together with a few of the girls at Katie's house for a little surprise party. I was the first one there, but it was still so great! We ate yummy cake and talked. I feel like I've been so spoiled this year. I like it! Thanks to my great friends!!

0 comments: