Monday, February 15, 2010

A Day in the Life of Will

Will has developed a very strong fashion sense. I like to call it "I do what I want!" This particular day he was wearing this lovely ensemble (he put on Sam's shirt, the gloves, goggles, and hat on his own). He sat down on his motorcycle, said, "Mommy, I'm a bad guy!", lowered his goggles from his forehead to his eyes, and took off on his motorcycle.


Will took off his shirt and put on Molly's pumpkin hat. He "helped" me organize the storage room. It was so helpful.
Then he found his "gobble hat" from Thanksgiving.

As I was busy organizing I realized that it had become too easy. Then I realized Will wasn't there. I ran up the stairs because I just knew that he went in Molly's room. Sure enough, I found him in her bed. Just before I opened the door to see what he was doing to her, I heard a big belly laugh from Molly. He was bouncing her and tickling her. It was so funny! He's never climbed in her crib before, so now I'm just not sure what to do about it!

After all the excitement Will had during nap time, he was tuckered out. He passed out, sitting up, on the couch at 4:20.

After his little refresher, he just wasn't tired for bedtime. This is how he came out of his room to ask for a drink of water. And just a short three hours after they went to bed, Sam and Will finally fell asleep!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Paul said...

why can't kids just go to bed when it's bedtime?

Bryan & Sarah said...

Man oh man he's got some energy! We should get him and Ammon togehter more often so they can run around and tire each other out! LOVE all his cute hats!