Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Halloween Fun Begins

It snowed all day yesterday, and it's been freezing here! I was sitting on the couch with Sam reading a book and he said, "Mom, I can hear jingle bells! Is Santa coming?"
We started reading Danny The Champion of the World and Sam loves it! It's so fun to read a chapter book with him. He's really getting into the story, and it's some great special time for us when the other kids are asleep.

Our ward trunk or treat was Wednesday, and the kids had lots of fun. I forgot the camera, so I had to take pictures of them when we got home. They wouldn't all look at me at the same time.

Mike had the most amazing costume. Ever. Complete with all the cowboy accessories...bolo tie, belt buckle, boots, and cows! And such cute cows too! Molly looks exactly like Sam did when he wore that costume 4 years ago. I love it! Sam absolutely loves Transformers right now, so he was pretty excited to be Bumblebee for Halloween (along with half the other boys his age). We got some good use out of the costumes this year. We also wore them trick or treating at my sister's office, at a care center, and then of course around the neighborhood. I love getting my money's worth out of something!

0 comments: