Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag

I was tagged again, so I'm going to try for five things that most people don't know.

  1. In 6th grade I had a crush on Luke Perry. I've never told anyone before.
  2. I always wanted to be an astronaut.
  3. I'm not an astronaut, but I wouldn't trade it for my current job (the mommy one). Plus, being the webmaster and embroidery expert (?) for Mike keep me busy when I would normally have a few minutes of down time. I feel so blessed that I can have a part-time job without ever having to leave the house.
  4. The first time ever I made brownies (when I was 16) I overbaked them and they turned rock hard. My family still teases me about it.
  5. I hiked the Grand Canyon when I was 15. Mike has hiked it 20-something times. He's done rim to rim to rim all in one day. That's 50 miles people! If you've never hiked it, there's some serious elevation changes...murder on the legs (even for a normal rim to rim hike). Mike is pretty amazing.

2 comments:

Us said...

Wow! Hiking 50 miles in one day. One would find me passed out after the first five miles.

Tawna said...

Wow...I totally learned something new about both of you!! That is some pretty intense hiking! Props to you both!

PS- loved the Amanda story..pretty funny