Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fatman

Sam totally passed out while I was making dinner. He hasn't napped (regularly) since two weeks before Will was born, but occasionally this happens. It's nice while it lasts, but then I kick myself when he's awake until 10:30 (or was it 11:00?) yelling from his bed that he's not tired.


Love this stuff. Don't worry, I took the seeds out before I roasted it.


Will was hanging out on the floor when Renee came home from work. He turned to look at her and he was on his side pulling a Missy Marlow move. (Did anyone else go to the Ute gymnastics meets in elementary school?) He did it for long enough that I had time to grab the camera and turn it on, but by the time I took the picture he was done. So sad. It was really funny.


He also works himself up into the corner of the crib when he sleeps. He's usually lost under his bumper when I go in to get him up. He's not much of a binky kid (he used to hate it, but now he likes it). We don't give it to him much, but there's usually one kicking around his crib. This is the first time he's ever been sucking it when I've gone in to get him.
Kind of a long story behind these Batman shoes. Regardless, Sam was very excited to wear the "Fatman" shoes. He also has a Fatman car. Still have no idea where that comes from, but we like it. Some things you can get away with only when you're 3.

0 comments: