Saturday, February 9, 2008

Food Tag

I was tagged by Heidi at Tasty Sensations. I'm not sure why I haven't started a food blog yet, but I've thought about it for months. I think I will. Just not today. Or tomorrow. Monday I might have time. I shouldn't even be doing this right now, since my lesson manual is sitting next to me begging me to prepare my lesson for tomorrow.

Rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My Facts:
1) When I got married I didn't really know how to bake a potato. I started to love baking and cooking after my first baby was born.
2) I've seen a bunch of blogs of members of the Daring Bakers, which I think is very intriguing. I want to join, but the projects look so time consuming that I don't know if I could do it. With 2 swamp rats to chase after, some days there's barely time to make dinner.
3) I absolutely love dough. I never knead it by hand, but I love working with it...there's something so satisfying about its squishy, supple texture. And I have bread rising right now.
4) When I eat out I almost always order the cheapest thing on the menu, no matter where we're eating. I just can't help myself, my brain is programmed to save money wherever possible.
5) The only time I have ever been able to eat (and actually enjoy) shrimp was during my semester in China. I just can't eat it here.

3 comments:

Charles said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY LOU DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOU TO ME!!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

and, Becky, when it said, "Charles said..." it really meant to say that "Jane, your favorite sister in law said..." I love you!! P.S. I guess that the computer also got the end of the song wrong. It meant to say "from me to you!"

Becky, just remember that, in the words of Sam "it has been a really horrible day up here!" It is the thought that counts.