Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some Fuzzy Easter Fun!

Since the only camera I have (that works) is my ipod, our Easter morning pictures are fuzzy.  But at least I have them!

The kids woke up to a fun new toy in their basket, and a pillow pet!  The boys love theirs.  Molly hates hers.  A lot.

 Molly actually got a new pack of cute hair clips instead of a toy, but she was just as happy!  She insisted on wearing these in her hair to look for eggs.
 The kids found all the eggs really fast, and then ate their candy really fast.  Which is why we made them eat breakfast first.

 Molly relaxed on her pillow pet to enjoy some jelly beans.  But she throws it out of her bed every night. Tonight as I was walking out of her room after putting her in bed, I heard her quietly say, "I hate it."  I think she likes it as a toy, but just doesn't like to sleep on it.  I can't quite figure it out, the boys love theirs!

 My goofy Will!  This kid is a character.  And may possibly be the death of us.  But we love him!!

Happy Easter!!

We went to church with Mike's parents because Papa Lon spoke.  He gave a wonderful talk, most of which I actually got to listen to!  Then we had a preliminary dinner with the Claytons before dinner with my family.  Two Easter dinners, it doesn't get much better!

1 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

LOVE all the pcitures! Oh and both my kids refuse to use thier pillow pets on their beds, only like them as toys!