Monday, April 11, 2011

Just a Little Behind...

And now I can't even remember exactly when we took the kids hiking.  This one was probably September, and it was a lot of fun!  We've taken them on this hike before and they love it.  It's up Little Cottonwood Canyon. 

 Molly was patting the back of his neck and saying, "Mama."  Haha, Mike didn't love the whole "mama" thing!

 Close up of where Mike took the boys while Molly and I waited at the bottom.
 The boys are a tiny dot up in the left corner, just below the trees.

My awesome little hikers!  They lead the way and set a good pace for the rest of us!

This video was when Molly and I were waiting for the boys to come back for their steep excursion.  I think it's hilarious, but Mike isn't amused.  He's glad she calls him the correct name now!

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

So fun! I wonder how my kids would do this year hiking...we'll have to see! I can't wait for it to be warm outside, these pictures make me so excited for summer!!