Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Huntington Beach Feb 2011

We like to take a winter trip to Huntington Beach every year, which is always rejuvenating in so many ways.  It's nice to get away, it's nice to have warmer weather, and most of all, it's nice to see green plants!!!  February tends to be a dreary month in Utah.  The inversion is ugly.  The plants are ugly.  The weather is just plain cold and ugly.  It's so nice to get away to our little slice of heaven!

This is a total classic Will face.  He's our little goofball!

I love these brothers!  
Cuteness by the fountain.

I love my little buddies!  

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Love all your updates, way to go!! I am jealous of your warm weather trip to Huntington, I hope our weather warms up soon! Molly is such a cute little sweetheart, I love that picture of her!