Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More HB Fun

We spent a lot of time at the hot tub (not quite warm enough for the pool), and the kids loved every second of it!  I forgot my swimsuit, so Mike and I had to make an emergency stop at TJ Maxx.  Because I also forgot a jacket.  I forgot more things on this trip than all other trips in my lifetime.  Combined.  Anyway, my swimsuit is really cute, but you'll never know since I was the one taking pictures.  :)


Love this!

It's always amazing to go from a climate where everything is either dead or looks dead to amazing planters with beautiful blooming flowers!  I couldn't get enough of it.

Maybe it was coached, so what??  Still adorable!  These boys love their little sister!

She totally had the whole relaxing-by-the-hot-tub thing down!

I just love all the greenery in SoCal!  Being so closely tied to the gardening business, it's hard to imagine a year-round growing season since ours is so much more limited.  Seems nice though.  :)

Looking at all these pictures again really makes me want to go back.  Thank goodness Spring is finally starting to emerge around here!

1 comments:

Stephanie and Paul said...

Whoa. You did start updating again :-) love the girliness. Love the boys. Only you could have a swimsuit on while pregnant and look cute. Miss you guys. I will try to call you some morning between 9 and 12 your time. Lmk if there is a day that's better. Need a good Becky chat!