Saturday, August 15, 2009

Solids!

We finally started Molly on rice cereal. I started both of the boys at 5 months (Sam needed to get used to the spoon (at the pediatrician's recommendation), and Will just needed more calories), but I didn't really think about starting Molly until 6 months because she's such a good nurser and is gaining weight like a champ. My amazing friend Scheryl from WGC made this awesome full-body bib for Molly. Don't you love it? It even has velcro ankle straps!

She loved her first taste of solid food! Well, semi-solid food. More like runny baby cereal. She took the spoon out of Mike's hand and started sucking on it trying to get more. I love this baby!

We love the first feeding, it's always so funny!

What a cute face! I wish I looked that cute while eating!


Sometimes when I change Molly's diapers I squeeze her thighs because they're just so...so squeezable. The boys saw me doing it, and when I got up to get something they each took a thigh and started saying, "Squeezey, squeezey!"

0 comments: