Saturday, August 15, 2009

My New Title...

PHASE 10 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!
As seen here:
We did a quick overnight "camping" trip up at the Lambs Canyon cabin. All the fun of camping, but you get to sleep inside on bed. Plus you can't beat having a bathroom! We took the Fishers up with us and we had a blast! After the kids went upstairs to bed I worked a little Phase 10 magic. Poor Katie...I think she was stuck on phase 1 for about 5 rounds. We'd been playing for a while and something caught my eye. I looked up and saw Sam's feet hanging down over the ladder stairs. He was sleeping right next to it, and he had a hard time settling down and getting to sleep.


Will just makes me laugh. Fish goggles under a hat under a hood. Dan helped out in the style department with the rolled sleeves.

We had cupcakes to celebrate Ryan's birthday! This is still Will, but he's covered in frosting from said cupcakes. Ryan is 11 months younger than Sam, but they'll be in the same grade. They get to go to preschool together soon!

Sam is king of goofy faces for the camera.
Lately Sam comes up to me at random just to give me a hug and kiss. It makes me happy!
Lambs Canyon has a soft spot in my heart, Mike and I had a couple of awesome dates at the cabin while we were dating (that's where I fell in love with grilled cheese and tomato soup), and we also got engaged while snowshoeing in Lambs Canyon (I believe on March 7, 2002). We don't get up there as much as we'd like, but we always have lots of fun when we do!

0 comments: