Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where does the day go?

I wish I had more time to blog. I shouldn't even be now, but the boys are in bed and Mike is next door watching football. It's nice and quiet. I should be doing my two miles on the treadmill*, or embroidering, or cleaning, or putting Christmas decorations away, or getting ready for bed, or a million other things I need to do. I'll just put a couple of pictures on and try to catch up later (ha!).

The other day Sam found my camera and had a big old photo shoot. He took pictures of everything, but I like these two a lot because he was so funny about them. "Smile! Keep smiling!" He kept asking me what he should take pictures of. We've got lots of the computer, kitchen stools, Will's high chair, stuff on the floor, stuff on the counter...whatever Sam could see from his chair. The one of Will is pretty decent, especially considering it came from a 4 year old.


I'm about 7 months pregnant in this picture. Now I'm around 7 1/2 (a little more).

*For the last 6 or 7 weeks I've been doing 2 miles a day 5 times a week on the treadmill (so glad our neighbor was moving and didn't want it!). I usually do it in the morning before the kids are up (or at least before Mike leaves for work so he can get them up), but Mike left at 6:00 this morning to go plow, and I was so tired that I didn't move until I heard Will playing in his crib. At 8:30. We were up late (again) last night, partly because of the Sugar Bowl. Go Utes! It was an awesome first half, although I'm not sure if Will will ever forgive Doug for freaking him out and making him cry. Doug was just excited, but I think Will thought he was getting yelled at. My favorite was when Will would raise both hands as high as he could, look up, and start cheering/yelling. There were a bunch of other kids around so we didn't see Sam the whole night, and once Will warmed up (to new people/place) he just played with the four other 1 year olds.

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

I felt so bad that Doug scared Will so bad, I hope some day he will like Doug again! I can't believe you go 2 miles on the treadmil, that is impressive, I better start doing something to keep up with you, Mike and Doug!!