Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas...Finally!

We had such a great Christmas! We had a bunch of family parties (especially on Christmas Eve!) and fun stuff, but as soon as we'd get somewhere I'd sit down and think My camera is all the way over in my purse, guess we're not getting any pictures! I just need something more to motivate me when I'm pregnant. Christmas Eve ended being such a late night that the boys let us sleep in until 9:00! Best Christmas present a parent can get.

This was the first year Sam really cared about what was going on, so we had a lot of fun with it all month. We had an advent calendar, and he loved checking it every day for a new activity or treat. Every day, "Mom, what number day is it?"

Will liked my new kitchen gadgets almost as much as I did.


Will loves to wear shoes, and his very favorite present ended up being these little bear slippers. He wears them all the time...we hardly even put him in shoes anymore.
The boys got a lot of balls and trucks, and Sam got lots of board games. He's huge into board games right now, so it was easy to find lots of stuff he'd love. They were so easy to shop for this year, but I guess that's because we didn't ask them what they wanted. I think he was sad there wasn't a Sharp Tooth (the T Rex on The Land Before Time), but he got over it.
And thanks to everyone for all the fun, cute Christmas cards! Every year I say I'll do one, and every year I don't. Next year for sure! :)

3 comments:

jenni kaufusi said...

I love wills little slippers so cute.

Christine said...

Love those slippers! Will looks so big.

Jami and Family said...

I will be looking forward to a Christmas ard next year! I love Will's slippers, they are so cute! Sorry I wasn't able to help you today! See you in the morning!