Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Food always looks better in person, especially when you're eating it. This is a cinnamon roll caramel apple pecan pie. Pretty good. I'll post the recipe on the food blog some day...when I have some time (ha!).

Climbs. On. Everything.
We let Sam watch movies after we ate so everyone would be happy. Will didn't want to watch the show, he just wanted to hang out with his brother on the amazing green chair. I love that thing.

I guess I ate too much...I look so full! I'm seriously starting to get a complex. 4 of my neighbors within a block of me are pregnant. One of them is due any day, and the other three are all about two months behind me. Except for the 9-monther, none of them show yet. At all. And it's starting to make me feel bad. I was already in maternity clothes two months ago, and this is my smallest pregnancy yet! But I'm 30 weeks now...just 10 more to go!
We went home and put the kids in bed. Correction, I put the kids in bed because Mike had a migraine coming on. But then I went and saw Twilight with Melissa and Renee. I have to say...I liked it! I thought it was going to be really bad, but it wasn't. Some of the casting and acting left something to be desired, but I was so glad the movie wasn't awful! It was fun to have a girls night too, it's been a while! Now I can't wait for the next one...

0 comments: