Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching Up

Life has been so busy lately! Back at the beginning of October I was released from teaching Mia Maids in our ward and called to be the 2nd counselor (enrichment) in the Relief Society. Even before I was sustained and set apart, I had already been to two meetings. It hasn't slowed down a whole lot since, especially with Christmas. And our Christmas dinner is on Wednesday. Yikes! More than half of the enrichment committee has been released since I was put in, and we've only called one more person. Plus our enrichment leader is brand new too...so we're all new, and we're all trying to figure out what we're doing! I guess as long as everyone shows up with their food assignment, we can't go wrong. I hope.

Will had a blast running around with Sam's backpack on one day after preschool.

And Sam had his first homework assignment! He had to put together a city plan using these shapes. I made a couple of suggestions when he got stuck, but he thought of pretty much all of it by himself. Down in the corner is a monster truck. My artistic skills are pretty much non-existent, obviously. And that's him flying the kite.

0 comments: