Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crazy Day

Wednesday was a pretty crazy day for me. It was our first Enrichment Activity since I called to Relief Society. Not just that, it was the Christmas dinner and program. Talk about pressure. I have a fabulous enrichment leader (and we have a very small committee), and we actually pulled it off! Luckily, it was also Mike's day off, so I went and set up in the morning, went home for a shower, went to a stake RS luncheon, took the boys to the park with Mike, and then went back to the church for the rest of the night. The food was good, the program was great, and I was home by 9:00 with everything totally cleaned up and done. Whew! I was a complete zombie on Thursday, but we won't have another major activity until March. I'll have a newborn, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. These boys love their daddy!

They had tons of fun. Mommy and Daddy got a little break when a minivan full of kids stopped by.
Sam always makes new friends when we go places. It's great, everyone is his friend before he even meets them. These kids were lots of fun too. They made trains going down the slide. This time around Sam lost his shoe. He was pretty bummed when they had to go. They all had "A" names...there was Austin, Alec, Aspen, and Alta. Mike and I have so much trouble naming our kids anyway, we'd never be able to stick with one letter. And no, we have not picked a name for the baby. We're not trying to be coy, and we're not waiting until we see what she looks like. We just can't decide. Same as with Sam and Will. We just need a deadline, and signing the birth certificate seems to be pretty motivating.

0 comments: