Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm trying to remember to take more pictures. Pregnancy just makes me such a slacker in pretty much every respect. We played a rousing game of Roll Ball before bed the other night.

Mike was at welding class, so the boys and I had a quiet dinner of grilled cheese. Or maybe this was when he was working late. That's probably it, because Katie usually comes over on welding class nights when her husband is out of town.

"Mom, take a picture of me like this!"

Such a cheeser! That was about all he would eat of his grilled cheese. This boy and his picky eating. It's a miracle he gains any weight at all. My friend's baby is 9 months old and weighs slightly more than Will. Will's checkup was today and he is growing. He weighs 22 lbs. 13 oz. That puts him in the 25th percentile for weight, but he's in the 50th percentile for height. I'll have to remeasure him because I don't think they told me his inches.

"Mom, if you really love me, you'll give me a haircut."
(I gave him a haircut Saturday morning while Sam was at a movie with his little buddy Taylor and her family.) Not a beautiful haircut (no pic yet), but for anyone who's never tried cutting the hair of an 18 month old, they NEVER stop moving. It doesn't really improve until some time between 3 and 4. It's decent for my lack of skill and his rate of movement, but some day I'll be really good at it. :)

0 comments: