Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Activities

Sam and I did some fun Halloween activities with some friends. I found a great blog with all sorts of kid activities, and I didn't put up a link for it before I closed it. I'll put it up when I find it again, it had tons of fun stuff. I found this coloring page/puzzle.

We also made some spooky ghosties, which were much more entertaining than the puzzles. I got this idea from Steph when we went to Baltimore 2 years ago. Will and another kid were there too, and all of them loved these ghosts. Sam and Max had a blast scaring each other.
We hung a few of the survivors on the front door.

1 comments:

Us said...

If you tie the ghosts together with string, you can hang them up like garland. We did that in a little class I did with Alex last year.