Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're Back!

We spent a week in Huntington Beach and we finally got home yesterday (long drive). I thought I was going to be able to catch up on my blog a little while we were there, but I only got more behind. I also forgot my camera. Actually, I thought I had it because it wasn't where I keep it, but Mike put it away...on the shelf above, so I couldn't see it. I figured it was in my purse from using it during the week. I had my old one with me, but the battery died after a day and a half. Mike's parents were there for the week too, so I need to get the pictures his mom took. And I also can't find my old camera with the California pictures on it, so I'll just be catching up on old stuff until I have to leave to drive the preschool carpool.

Will is starting to be a little more daring...like touching the ceiling when Daddy holds him up. This was pretty exciting for him!



On Mike's day off a few weeks ago he went to the gym (or somewhere) during Will's naptime. He took Sam, so when Will woke up it was just the two of us. We played on the swings in the backyard...

Threw rocks in the neighbor's yard...

And no adventure would be complete without finding a spoon and flinging dirt out of the pot. This is one of Will's very favorite things to do. I think I've vacuumed enough dirt to pot up a new plant.
Will also loves to take the covers off the heat vents and put stuff in them. The day before this I took out two of Mike's work gloves, 6 pieces of chalk, and two "O"magnets from the fridge. He really loves this vent. The rocking horse is all put together now, so he'll have to find something else fun to stuff down the hole.

Will had a blast helping me unpack from our trip to St. George (marathon). He loves to climb onto stuff, but still has a hard time getting down on his own. If I hear him yelling for me from another room (Mama! Mama!) I know he's standing on something waiting for me to help.

0 comments: