Saturday, April 19, 2008

I love these brothers!

We managed to get breakfast all over Will's face. Still cute. Incidentally, the only food so far that he doesn't like is Cream of Wheat. I think he really hated the texture.

Sam got in the big blue tub, and Will was very upset he couldn't get in by himself. Will really needs a haircut, which is strange because Sam's first haircut was at 18 months. I'm sad, he's more wiggly than Sam was, so I'm not sure how it's going to get cut. I can't bring myself to pay for a real haircut. It's getting so long though, so I guess I better just bite the bullet.

Sam got in the tub during Will's nap (because he wanted to!), but when Will got up he was quite upset that he wasn't invited. He LOVES baths. The other night I walked past the bathroom as the tub was filling, and he started screaming. I went back to the bathroom and then he was very happy.

Eric dropped a piece of ice on the floor, and Will was all over it. It was fun until he couldn't hold on anymore. Then we had frustrated Will.
Our new favorite thing is The Office on DVD. We borrowed the first two seasons from our neighbors, and last night we started Season 3. So funny! I've never seen Mike laugh so hard as when Jim was explaining all his pranks on Dwight. The nickles in the phone. Genius. We don't watch a lot of TV anyway, but putting it on DVD is the best idea in the history of earth. I love no commercials. You can watch any time. You can pause it when the teething baby starts screaming for Tylenol (out of a dead sleep). Will's teeth have been killing him. He's only getting 4 (Sam got 6 at once), but they keep going in and out. There's one left, but it's murder on the poor kid. And Mom.

1 comments:

Us said...

If Will is a deep sleeper, you can try to cut his hair while he is asleep. It's a little more tricky, but that's what we did with Alex when he was a baby.