Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby Will

I was changing the boys into their jammies in the kitchen yesterday. It was a long, hard day, so we got in jammies at 5:00. Sam was changed, so he got a package of Ritz crackers and started sharing them with Will while I was trying to change him. I got his clothes off, but then they were being cute, so I let him go naked for a while. This picture makes me smile.

Will's new favorite activity is to take the vent cover off and stuff random objects down the hole. Look how happy it makes him.


Here's a few more that I like. I went crazy with the camera.



Yet he still army crawls. I don't get it. At least we know he's Sam's brother.

The scratch on Sam's cheek is from Will. They were playing on the floor and Sam got too close. His nails weren't especially long or anything, but apparently they were long enough. It was sad.

0 comments: