Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Troublemakers!

Molly is potty training!
Okay, not really.  She's inherited Will's problem that I suffered through for at least a year.  Or at least it seemed like a year, but I'm sure it wasn't.  But now I'm suffering through it all over again.  Pooping in the tub!  You never know when it will happen, but all of a sudden there's madness...grabbing kids out of the tub, racing to the other bathroom to put them in the shower, finding gloves and a plastic bag.  You get the idea.  Not fun.  Although...my tub stays very clean from all the bleaching I have to do!  
This was one of the last times she did it (it's been a few weeks, maybe she's outgrowing it!).  Mike caught her at the beginning so he grabbed her and put her on the toilet...and she finished going like a big girl!  She thought it was great...maybe I should start potty training her!


In case there's any confusion, Will broke an egg on my bedroom carpet.  Why?  
Because it's Will.

0 comments: