Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy Kids

It started out simple enough...just making some bread.  I was letting it rise on the oven, which was OBVIOUSLY a big mistake on my part.  When will I learn?  I'm somewhat disgusted by Will's fondness for eating dough.  He loves it.  EVERY time I make dough he begs for some.  Gross.


And then there was the time I was cooking tortillas.  I turned my back to get something and he grabbed the WHOLE stack and started going to town.


I had to wrestle it away from a very mad little boy.

In other news, Sam lost his first tooth in July!  Probably around the 12th.  He was very pleased, and so excited for the tooth fairy to visit!  But the real question is...what do I do with the tooth?  Throw it away?  Keep it for 15 years and then throw it away?  Bronze it and pass it down for generations?



I love it.  Just kickin' it in the high chair!

2 comments:

Emily said...

gross Will.

Bryan & Sarah said...

LOL Will seriously cracks me up! I tried to save Brooklyn's first tooth but wound up losing it. Love sute Molly! Such a doll!