Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lisa's Shower


I threw together a little baby shower for my good friend Lisa (who just gave birth less than 24 hours ago!!) She and her cute family just moved in at the end of April, and we have absolutely loved getting to know them.  Jessie, who is Sam's age, is also apparently the love of his life.  It kills me how cute they are together.  We do have a no-kissing rule, so they hug, hold hands, and talk about getting married...and being boyfriend & girlfriend.  I LOVE IT.  Sam has never been in love before (ha ha) and it is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen.  He is also fiercely loyal to Jessie.  It's a little strange, he's never ever acted like this with any girl before, but I guess he knows what he wants!

Jessie and Sam on their first date...a day out with Thomas!


Payton, Will, Sam & Jessie with the trains.


I had to grab my camera quick to get this shot of them running through the parking lot together.


Their first ice cream together!  (I realize there must be something wrong with me to be enjoying this so much.  But it is just so cute!)


I made Will and Molly share.




None of this is staged...or even encouraged (for the camera).  They love to be together.  I love to watch.

BUT, since this post is about Lisa's baby shower, I'll put up some pictures from our fun luncheon!


Isn't she such a cute pregnant lady?


Everyone brought their kids for some slip & sliding.  Perfect distraction for ogling baby clothes.

Ryan came running and crying and we thought he had a huge, bleeding gash in his forehead.  But it was just his popsicle.  


We got to hear some fun birth stories while Lisa opened her fun gifts.  She's never had an epidural.  She has three kids (now)!  Crazy.





I just think she's the cutest baby ever.


Me and my preggies!  I think they're so cute!  Lisa, me, & Katie.  I love these girls!

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Looks like a fun shower! i love that Sam and Jesse have such a cute relationship. The pictures of them together are darling.