Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Haircut

One of those things I never thought I would have to do: pin down my baby's arms with my feet just so I could change his diaper. Since 5 months of age. It kind of makes me dread diaper changes, because there's always a fight. Every time. Well if diaper changes are hard, just imagine cutting the same kid's hair. That why I'd been putting it off. For months.
The back of his head gets really sweaty when he's hot, which is pretty gross with all that hair.
The entire haircut was me trying to be really fast while Will cried and thrashed. Thus, it's not my best work, but under the circumstances, I'm fairly impressed with how bad it should look but doesn't. Not that it looks good. It just could have been so much worse.
Just imagine what he would be saying if he could talk. Maybe something like, "Ya jerk!"
Will's baby hair. Gone.
Now he looks so much older! He kind of looks bald too, now that his blond hair is super short.

0 comments: