Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sam Turned 6!!

I made the mistake yesterday of saying Sam was 5 years old.  It's still hard for me to believe that he's six!  He is quite the adventure, we're so happy he's in our family!!
We had a few of Sam's buddies over for cake and ice cream...before we headed out to Bouncin off the Walls!  Same thing we did last year, but he wanted to do it again, so we did!  Easiest party ever.

We made them eat outside...cupcakes and ice cream cones.  No clean up.  Did I mention...easiest party ever?  My kind of party!

Sam's thoughtful and generous friends (or friends with generous parents, thanks everyone!) gave him some awesome gifts.  Sam was so excited!

Max is a great friend!

The kids always love going to the bounce house, and they're exhausted when we leave.  Perfect.  And worth the money.  (But it's really not very expensive).

Of course, Sam and Jessie had to go down the slide together!  They are so cute!

Sam is an amazingly smart kid!  He's read the first three Harry Potter books, and the only reason he hasn't read more is because we won't let him (I don't want him reading scary stuff).  He just loves reading and learning.  He's a whiz at math too!  He gives great hugs, and he loves to compliment me, especially when he can tell I'm having a hard day and need to hear something nice.  He's a total couch potato and would spend the entire days watching shows if he could!  He's still a super picky eater (which is so hard for Mom!), but he's growing up more and more every day.  We love our Sam!

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

I can't believe he is six either, holy cow where does the time go! Sam is so great, I just love him!