Thursday, October 21, 2010

Little Miss Molly

Look!  I'm back!  I pretty much fell off the face of the earth this summer.  Blogging will resume!  I have to be fast...the kids are watching a show and Mike will be home soon, so here are a few Molly pics.
 She did her own makeup.  Or she sucked on markers.

She LOVES to eat chunks of almond bark.  And I let her since she can use all the calories she gets.  This is probably my favorite outfit.  I LOVE these shoes!  Cutest ever.

Molly is obsessed with brushing her teeth (as well as every accessory known to man, jewelry, shoes, carrying purses, and playing with my makeup).  She steals any toothbrush she can get her hands on.  I guess it's a good way to get her to brush!  I love this silly girl!

Our sweet baby girl is growing up.  Or at least growing attitude.  She's a little spitfire now!  Gone are the days of all sweet all the time.  She's still sweet most of the time, but she loves to tell us no and give us dirty looks.  It's hilarious!

2 comments:

Jami and Family said...

She is so cute and I love that outfit with those darling shoes too! I can't believe how fast the kids grow up these days :) where does the time go?

Lauren said...

I cannot believe how much your babies have grown! What cutie-pies! I'm really happy for you. :)