Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Three Amigos

Play group. It sounds fun. And when you see the three amigos you'd think that they were playing and having a great time, sans pants. Well, that's all true...


until I realized that they completely destroyed the garden. Jumping in mud puddles is fun!

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen. And now we have to completely start over. Goodbye tomatoes and peppers. I miss you.

After the friends left, Will kidnapped that poor baby and made it watch while he played with the water in the orange cups.

3 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

oh SHOOT!!! I feel so bad, I had no idea they were so naughty! SO SO SO sorry!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

OH my word! I am sooooooo sorry that they did that! Dang boys can be so naughty!

Jane said...

Becky, that is so sad! The little mugwamp... Thanks again for coming to visit!