Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Steppin' Out

Yesterday I got a text from an unknown number that said, "sorry i have girlfriend" I thought it might have been spam or something so I ignored it.
Today I got a call on my cell phone from the same number.
The ensuing conversation:
Guy I Don't Know: I'm just calling to say that we can't go out, it's not going to work out...
Me: Oh, well that's okay...I'm married anyway. (I think I'm being funny, btw)
Guy I Don't Know: Oh...well...then I guess that works...uhh...
The End.
No name, no explanation, didn't even try for an excuse like a wrong number. ???? Funny, but slightly perplexing. Who is this guy?!

5 comments:

Jami and Family said...

That's hilarious!!

Us said...

LOL. Some poor chick is wondering why Mr. I-Hope-He's-The-One hasn't called yet...

Emily said...

Weird. I miss you guys! Also, since I have more time on my hands I have been wanting to learn how to cook more, but didn't bring any of my cook books. I also felt like I didn't want to put in the effort of making something if I had no idea if it was a good recipe or not... and so, I have found my solution! Your recipe blog is perfect and it will also be great because I am working hard on doing meal planning (now I don't have to think about it, just look on your blog!) I am excited! Thanks Becky Lou!

Christine said...

I am laughing so hard right now. Wow. That is entertaining.

Myers Family said...

That is seriously so stinkin' funny! How random! Maybe your husband is testing you...