Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Love Chiner

Two of my good friends that I met in China came over for lunch yesterday with their kids. We had so much fun talking and reminiscing about our days in China...8 years ago! We had such good times over there, it's so fun to get together when we can (last time was three years ago). Sadly, none of our other China friends live in Utah anymore, so Gina and I were so lucky that Leah was in town this week! Look at how cute all nine of our kids are! 5 of the kids were 2 years and younger...the three of us have four babies. Gina had twins 8 months ago! Leah's baby is 2 months younger than Molly, but only one pound lighter. Such cute kids, I love it!

1 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

How fun! Sad I missed it. Now that is a load of kids. Crazy to think what can happen in 8 years!! (And how the heck has it been 8 years already?)