Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cute Girl

I love this face. Her cheeks are so chubby and kissable!

This is her look that says, "Okay, I'm really tired now. Please put me in bed so I don't have to get fussy. But I'm so tired that I probably won't cry." She is the most good-natured baby ever! She only cries when she really needs something, so if I can keep on top of feedings and diapers and naps, she never cries!
Sadly, she lost a lot of her cute hair. She got the little bald spot and bald ring (which the boys never had because they lost all their hair by 2 months). It was also thinning, and getting really long on top, so I gave her a hair cut! The boys never had one until around 18 months, she got hers at 4. I shaved the sides, but I left the top and just trimmed it. It looks a ton better, but I'm still sad she didn't keep more of her hair. I hope it grows in fast.

2 comments:

Jami and Family said...

I love her chubby cheeks, so dang cute! Her hair is darling, Ava had her first hair cute at 4 months also, maybe Molly will have a ton like Ava does now!

Anonymous said...

Molly is darling Becky. I love those cheeks.