Monday, April 6, 2009

awesome

I guess it's good that computer crashed again. AGAIN. I can't believe it. I have so much to do, and I waste a lot less time on the computer every day when I don't have easy access to one. I'm so tired of it crashing though, it's such a headache!
Will went on a rampage today, and I got some funny pictures. It's going to take me hours to clean it all up, but I'm learning to laugh at it now. The first time he started throwing dirt all over the carpet (from the plant) I told Sam I needed to stop Will. I got the camera first and started taking pictures (which only fueled Will's intensity). Sam looked at me kind of funny and said, "You're stopping him by taking pictures?" Only one of the many Will-disasters from today that I need to clean up.
I have to crochet now. The never ending project, but the end is finally in sight!! If I crochet for a couple of hours every day, I might get it done in a couple of weeks!
Pictures to come...some day!

2 comments:

Stuff said...

You know! I was just commenting on Tami's blog yesterday about that very same thing. That its hard to teach them its wrong when you grab the camera first. But sometimes its just too funny to pass it up.

Jami and Family said...

Just another one of those days...I totally feel your pain! I am excited to see the dress once its all finished...I bet it is amazing!!