Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little Miss Molly

Molly is the youngest...so she's never really seen me hold babies.  Or wrap them in blankets.  Or put them to bed.  I'm going to go ahead and say she's just got the mommy instinct.  She loves her babies!  She wraps them in blankets, pushes them in the doll stroller, & gives them naps.  This baby even got its own bed!  She does it with teddy bears, "Baby Horn" (a red rhino), and whatever else she can find.  I love it.



Molly went out back by herself, so I went to check on her.  I found her under the cherry tree with her arms straight over her head and sort of grunting.  I asked what she was doing and she told me, "Reaching cheerios!"

She was pretty mad that she couldn't reach any, so I helped her pick a few.  That she wouldn't eat.

0 comments: