Friday, June 25, 2010

Catching Up!

I am so behind on blogging it makes me want to cry.  Some day I'll catch up...but until then, here are a few pics from last month!

My brother and his family moved out to Washington DC earlier this year (he's Secret Service at the White House!  How cool is that?).  They came out for a visit, and Molly got to play with Gavin!  They mostly just looked at each other and smiled, but it was so cute!  Gavin has a lot of Foutz in him...but a lot of Keddington too.  He's a good lookin' kid!

I love this sweet little face!


Will gives really good hugs, and he was sharing the love with Nana.  


So...Will went through a marker phase.  One morning he woke up with black hands, black sheets, black pillow...black everything.  It took several days before all the marker finally came off his hands!  FYI, if you have enough washable marker on something...it will not all wash out.  By the end of their bath, the water was a nice DARK blue!



Mike and I celebrated our EIGHTH anniversary on May 15th!  We went to Iron Man 2, and when we got home I made him take a picture of us.  He is so great, I think I'm pretty lucky to have such an amazing husband!  I could go on and on and make this a REALLY long blog post about how great he is, but for now I'll just say that life is wonderful and I'm very blessed!!

0 comments: